Its hurts..
It hurts..
Today was such a day.. Thought I waited at the Hall since the bell rang.. Stand there, tengok tengok.. but don have.. K lor.. I don't mind.. Then finally after walking rounds and rounds the Hall.. She finally walk here.. Which I gave up a big sigh.. Cause I thought she was at the Hall liao~ Mana tau the Stupid Penyelia call her.. By the time I turn around, she just ran through me.. Ok, No harm.. My brother pulak rush me to go home.. So by the time, I still walk n walk.. and there she is... ( suppose to be good right ? ) She's standing on stage.. Ahha ! .. Left me with no choice but to leave the Hall.. Go home lo... which I'm not really proud of my action..
Atleast I got to c her.. I guess that would have cover up my excuse for feeling sad.. sigh..
..
"Yan with a broken heart"
1/8/06..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home