I guess this is the only way to solve this..
I know you do love me Baby.. Don't worry.. ^^
Baby, I just want you to know.. Even thought all this time, you must be wondering this evil dude didn't want to talk to me anymore.. Doesn't he love me anymore.. All this stuff..
All I can tell you, your always in my heart.. Till now I haven't forgoten what I've promise to you baby.. Love yeah baby..
Baby, I can't follow you to the Hall.. Penyelia and my mom have been keeping eyes on us ( they don't know still but in case ma..) I'm afraid you might get hurt.. I don't want what happen to Sofena happen to you.. Sorry If I have made you feel hurt or bad.. I don't mean it k..?
I will try to stay in touch with you, only have to bare for one more year and you will be in the morning.. I will loyally, wait for you.. as what I have promise you.. Just as long I got to see your once a day, I feel very happy already even you don't say Hi..
K la baby, Thats all I wanna tell you.. Hope you do read my blog.. Hopefully..
Piggy's baby
~Yan~ ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home