Victory at Winner's
Haha.. It was the 29th of May 2006. Smk Batu Lintang having their badminton competition and I'm one of them. Haha~ The day start as I was walking out of my bed, getting ready, actually sang some songs with my classical guitar, waking my bro.. oppshh~ Hehe.. Well, don't care. As I was getting ready. eating mee daddy~ Lol.. I realise I lost my racquet.. Haha.. A sudden panic strikes me, ran here there and it was there, right infront of me. Haha..
Move on~ Haha.. As I was at winner's, Jeff's dad came and having us warm up and teaches us some new move. I'm so lucky, at the same time I actually learnt how to do Jumping Smash !! Haha~ So cool~ Ok, first match no problem~ Haha.. Second match.. A bit out but ok.. Still can.. Thrid, Wei yei.. Omg, Haha.. Well, thongs didnt go quite well. Jeff got angry and scolded me. He muhh~ Haha~ *copyrighted* Then Cikgu Sng scolded jeff. XD Not my fault. Haha~In the end, we lost but nevermind, next year.. Damn la.. Next year I will not be here.. Arrgghh~ If not wei yei will lost till he lap bin.. Haha.. *membesar-besarkan* XD Then we move on to fight for the third place, kenny and mel our foe, easily we kek them till they all so angry then we just catch them by the "leg" and won.. Muahaha~ We got third in the end, and jeff's dad complimented me !! Yeah~ Never felt so nice being compliment.. XD Wah~ In the match, I smash too hard till the string breaks.. Haha~ Now have to go repair.. T.T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home