A night full of sharpen edges~
Its 12.57~ The day of AG outing~ Been doing lots of thinking~ Family going also~ I think I have to be myself rather then daddie ng ng~ The one who only controling his true identity~ Being a kuai chai~ Man~ This bores me~ Im gonna look kuai for the next 48 hours.. Great~ This is so damn bad luck~ Amazingly I'm still here chatting with Zoe~ Came online at 1.. Chat till 1.30.. What a night to call off.. then I realise I have an injure face.. long hair~ Injure lefy arm.. Man.. Im full with injuries. One day might die cause of them.. Nah~ Tonight no stars, no angel here to watch over~ What night.. I think i better end this now.. not going anywhere also~ Night~To everyone.. Luv yeah all~~~~
~yan~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home