~Link Into My Heart~

No more to say between this two souls.. Maybe she's the red rose and I'm just a white pigeon.. Sheding my feather so I will be red bt soon before you could notice.. I'm just an empty soul lying on the floor..

Saturday, August 05, 2006

City walky..

Wow.. Tired ar.. but now its 1a.m. 22minute.. Can't sleep.. Didnt want to disturb piggy.. She have to wake up early tomorrow..

Today I went for the city day parade.. The crowd was loud, Inti still have their fire breathing performence and Abg. Wayne is performing.. Lol..
ok.. We went on dancing the whole way thru, I was playing with the bottles.. Then we encounter some stupid teenages flashing torchlight on the girls' erm.. "S" Jeff's machoness infront of them make them go away, of course I was there too.. If not what make you think they will go..? XD
Then in the end, the dance was amusing.. Colorful too.. And go on n on.. yeah... Result don know still.. But we have some great fun.. Nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home