~Link Into My Heart~

No more to say between this two souls.. Maybe she's the red rose and I'm just a white pigeon.. Sheding my feather so I will be red bt soon before you could notice.. I'm just an empty soul lying on the floor..

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I finally able to enter this blog again.. so song..

This blog.. It seems like I haven't update it for quite some time already.. It seem so old and dusty..
For what I wrote in it seem to be a memory of a past.. Haha..
Hmm.. Okay.. Now what should I do for this blog.. I still remember I do this blog for someone once.. and now I'm using it for my own need.. Huhu.. Nice..
Wah.. don know what to write.. Lol.. so just type around la.. Haha.. PMR coming also.. So juts stay with it la. until then I go write n write..Lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home