Every day I would look at this blog just to think of what we used to have..
Maybe one day I will understand,
understand all this..
Baby, somehow I still believe this love has never ended..
Everyday see you walk pass without even a Hi..
It hurts..
How much I hope you will be back to me,
but I guess that's impossible..
you won't even look at me anymore..
Not even a word..
Maybe I will regret after the day you leave this school,
To Aussie and never to come back again..
Maybe then I will regret for not saying I love you b4 u go..
Maybe I'll die after you leave but I believe that is what meant to be..
Paul Ng, How I hope I can just be you..
Just being loved when you don't even have to know..
Your damn lucky but I guess that is what you destined to be..
Take care of her I trust you to..
or I will kill you for hurting her.. I swear..
~Ryuuku~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home